Wednesday, June 3, 2009

INTERVIEW WITH DICK PT. 2

DD: Yeah, but have you ever checked out my chops?
LM: You've also been described as a bunch of pussies.
DD: Yeah well whoever said that will be eating their words when they hear that we've got a box set's worth of narco-ballads up our sleeve, due for release soon.
LM: You've recently shot a film clip for your euro-inspired hit 'Snub Coupes Fish'.
DD: Yeah it's mostly me doing rad shit like running through the city in slow-mo, you know, and everybody is walking in the opposite direction, trying to stop me. Then I bang on a wall with my one good fist till it explodes. The director, Derrick Scout, is a modern genius. I'm talking Woody Allen, Bergman, Kubrick - fuck em: it's all Derrick Scout starting NOW. Hear me?

PT 3. COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment